It is sort of freaking me out that we are halfway through November, and that Maren is seven weeks old. In many ways every day feels the same, and my time is dominated by feeding Maren and taking care of things like eating and bathing in between. I do go out every once in a while – I have been to two moms group meetings at the YMCA, and two La Leche League meetings. I have been out shopping a couple of times, once alone with Maren, and have been on a couple of walks. I have also been to various doctors appointments. But in general, my time is spent at home with Maren, and it is hard for me to keep track of what day it is, and sometimes even what month it is. I am sure this is normal :-)
At times I do find that it is difficult to understand why I can't seem to get anything done, even blog posts and responding to comments from previous blog posts. I have wanted to say lots about what is going on, and write emails to people who have commented. But there somehow is only time for feeding, eating, and doing a few other essential things.
One awesome update is that Maren is smiling all the time now. She has gone from cute to cuter. Her smiles have eluded the camera until tonight when we were eating dinner, when I was able to capture a little bit of smiliness on Jeff's iPhone. Here are the photos from earlier tonight:
Also, she is healthy and continuing to gain weight, and we are all doing well! We noted the other day that she hadn't cried it all the day before, and in paying attention to how much she cries, we figure it is only an average of a couple of minutes a day. She continues to be our little sweetie!

st
k
ng)
)
3 comments:
The last photo is the best in my opinion. She's adorable. Congrats Mom and Dad. It sounds like you are doing great!
That expression - she is a hoot!
That expression - she is a hoot!
Post a Comment