As difficult as it can be on all of us, there is a lot that is still going well. Her nighttime sleep is back on track and she is regularly sleeping from 7 PM to 7 AM without interruption. This is fabulous. And for all the hard times she has, she also has many good moments. We are lucky to have a child with a generally positive temperament. She tends to always interpret pictures of people/animals/monsters in books as smiling or laughing even when they are definitely not. There is a picture of a Tyrannosaurus Rex about to eat a triceratops in one of her books, and because the T Rex has its mouth wide open she thinks it is laughing. I don't know when this will change, but for now I love it :-)
And of course a short video from this week that I captured candidly:

st
k
ng)
)
No comments:
Post a Comment