blue·stock·ing (blstkng) n.
An educated, intellectual woman.

bid·dy (bd) n. Slang
1. A woman, especially a garrulous old one. 2. Nickname for Bridget.


Sunday, September 17, 2017

Fall

It's possible that this past week was the last week of summer here. The past couple of days have been cold - high temperatures that require jackets. The semester started after Labour Day, and Jeff has a class that goes until 5:15 PM. So on Tuesdays and Thursdays I pick Maren up from daycare and we get a little bit of mommy-Maren time. This past Tuesday we spent some time digging in the dirt in the backyard.


The awesome hairdo is courtesy of daycare – she won't sit long enough for me to do a braid or anything like that. Looking at these photos I can see lots of leaves have already fallen off of our trees. So I guess it is getting to be fall!

No comments: