blue·stock·ing (blstkng) n.
An educated, intellectual woman.

bid·dy (bd) n. Slang
1. A woman, especially a garrulous old one. 2. Nickname for Bridget.


Tuesday, January 02, 2018

The Final Countdown

I am super tired. Last night I couldn't sleep and then finally figured out that it was because I was cold. Our furnace had stopped producing heat to the upstairs. After getting space heaters in place and trying to figure out what was wrong with our furnace, Jeff and I didn't sleep well last night. But it is fixed today and all is fine. We will probably feel a bit more normal tomorrow.

I am posting late but I figure better late than never. However, because I am so tired I am not totally coherent so you'll have to forgive me.

These are some photos of Maren on New Year's Eve. This first one is her holding several of her favourite things – her wonder woman sword (since she knows nothing about wonder woman she just calls it her woman sword, and since she doesn't know what swords are for she uses it to reach things that are too high for her), laminated picture of a catfish, and a stuffed lion cub that she calls her cat, while rocking in her little rocking chair.


This one is her holding the ukulele that I got her for Christmas.


And this video is Maren's rendition of the final countdown. While playing said ukulele. Toddlers are kind of amazing :-)

No comments: