The wings were an early birthday present from my sister and brother-in-law, and she calls them her dragon wings. We got her the tutu at a children’s resale clothing store. The mask came from a birthday party she went to, and she has drawn on it with markers. It makes for a pretty good outfit :-)
We are all pretty excited for Halloween coming up. We were pleasantly surprised last year by how busy our neighbourhood is with kids on Halloween, and while I have fun handing out candy at home, Jeff and Maren will be out trick-or-treating.
But Maren has not yet decided what she wants to be for Halloween. For months she was saying she wanted to be an eggplant, and I actually ordered an eggplant hat off of Etsy to help with her costume. But now she says she wants to be a witch or a bat or a skeleton or a vampire or a banana split. So we aren’t really sure yet.
Jeff’s friend Scott is in town for a conference, and yesterday Jeff and Maren and Scott went to two Halloween stores. Maren tried on a few different costumes:
I don’t think she will wear a mask, but the pictures are pretty hilarious. Apparently they put her in a hockey mask and had her run around the store saying “I’m scary, I’m scary!” I can only imagine.

st
k
ng)
)
No comments:
Post a Comment