blue·stock·ing (blstkng) n.
An educated, intellectual woman.

bid·dy (bd) n. Slang
1. A woman, especially a garrulous old one. 2. Nickname for Bridget.


Sunday, June 30, 2019

On a roll

This week Linden started rolling from back to front, over her left side. She only does it when her diaper is off though. She is very persistent. Before she rolled for the first time she spent a lot of time on her side yelling. Then if I picked her up to try to soothe her distress she would get really really upset and start screaming. So even though she was frustrated by trying to roll, she wanted to keep trying. This lasted a few days, then she finally rolled, and after that she stopped yelling so much. It was like once she had accomplished what she wanted to do she was relieved.

Sleep has been challenging for a while. She wakes up almost every hour right now. I hope things improve soon - it seems like her little brain is learning an awful lot, and I think she needs more sleep. I know Jeff and I do 😊

Today Linden turned four months old, and it is also Canada Day. Here are a few photos:






No comments: