*Note: I tried to post this Sunday night, but there kept being errors so I waited and tried to fix the problems. Now it is working properly on my computer but not my phone - one of the photos is stretched and the videos are not showing up. So I am posting anyway, and hopefully it works okay for you!
Maren is sounding out words and writing them a lot. One of her most recent things is using magnetic letters to write words, but since there are only two of each letter she ends up getting very creative sometimes:
This one says “bewaruvthedrknis,” or “beware of the darkness.” Not sure why she chose to write this, or where she heard it, but I love it.
Linden has started making things out of Legos. One of her favourite things to make is a hammer, and another favourite is an airplane. Sometimes she makes cars. You know which is which because of the sound she makes when she is playing with it: bang bang, whoosh, or vroom. The other day she decided to make a tower as tall as her:
She has also started drawing all kinds of pictures with sidewalk chalk:
However, she insists that she is not growing up, and that is just fine by me:

st
k
ng)
) 

No comments:
Post a Comment