Last Sunday night when I blogged I was too tired to give all the updates. The big update that I didn’t share is that our basement flooded on the previous Friday morning. According to official reports, depending on where exactly in the city the rain was being measured, there were between 2 inches and 3 inches of rain (50 to 75 mm) in the two hours between 7 AM and 9 AM on Friday June 11.
It was crazy. There was so much flooding. We are still waiting on a restoration company to come fix the interior, and a foundation company to shore up the exterior, because even though we called them right away on Friday there are many people ahead of us.
But the good news since last week is that Linden is sleeping better. We moved her bedtime an hour later to be the same as Maren’s bedtime, and had lots of conversations about sleep routines and expectations. It seems to be starting to work, and fingers crossed that it keeps getting better.
Today was Father’s Day, and we did celebrate (cards, gifts, bike ride, vegan cheesecake, pizza delivery), but I didn’t take a single picture. So here is the one photo I have from this week (a very tired Linden at the park):

st
k
ng)
) 
No comments:
Post a Comment