blue·stock·ing (blstkng) n.
An educated, intellectual woman.

bid·dy (bd) n. Slang
1. A woman, especially a garrulous old one. 2. Nickname for Bridget.


Sunday, August 08, 2021

Now the poop is robotic

 Although the toilet clog game never seems to get old, Maren and Linden have been varying it up a bit by adding elements to the story. I finally managed to get a video by pretending I was doing something very engrossing on my phone. In this version, they are robotic poops:

The reality that summer is ending in a few weeks is starting to set in. I am woefully unprepared for teaching next semester - one in person grad class, one online asynchronous undergrad class, plus supervising clinical work for two grad students (so basically teaching 2 1/2 classes). I will be as prepared as I need to I suppose, but I am definitely a bit stressed.

Because I also really just want to enjoy summer. When I am not working I do my best to put work out of my mind, and most of the time I think I do a pretty good job of it. 




No comments: