blue·stock·ing (blstkng) n.
An educated, intellectual woman.

bid·dy (bd) n. Slang
1. A woman, especially a garrulous old one. 2. Nickname for Bridget.


Sunday, December 18, 2022

Maren’s turn

 Thursday was Maren’s Christmas concert. It was her first since preschool, the first her school has done since 2019, and everyone was pretty excited.

Every class did something different, and Maren’s class played recorder. In this video Maren is in the front row, in the middle, wearing a pink dress and headband:

Jeff and I were realizing that this was our first school concert as parents. Our only memories of school concerts were as students, performing. It was kind of surreal. 

Yesterday we baked more cookies and froze most of them, which we also did with last weekend’s gingerbread, so we will have lots of different kinds of cookies over a long period. This morning we went to a movie theater to watch Elf, which was Linden’s first time in a movie theater. I think she liked the movie, but the previews were kind of intense and I think that put her on edge for a while during the movie. But we all had fun.

This week is stressfully busy with work for me, but even so I think we are doing a pretty good job of making Christmas fun for the kiddos 😊🎄

No comments: