blue·stock·ing (blstkng) n.
An educated, intellectual woman.

bid·dy (bd) n. Slang
1. A woman, especially a garrulous old one. 2. Nickname for Bridget.


Sunday, February 05, 2023

Same old same old

 Not much exciting is happening around here. Work, school, daycare and preschool, all the regular stuff we do on repeat.

It is also still winter here, and will be for quite some time. This means outdoor activities are somewhat limited, especially for me. Depending on how snowy it is, how icy, and how much the snow has frozen into icy, bumpy, uneven ground, I can sometimes go out, and sometimes can’t. If the weather is too cold and windy, no one can go out. We had a few of those days last week.

However, today the weather was lovely – sunny and relatively warm for a winter day. And as long as it is not too cold, we can enjoy our backyard. And I have to say, I don’t think I have seen the kids enjoy the backyard any more than they did this afternoon.




No comments: