I am so glad it's Friday. My lesson at work for today was that what should be a 5 minute phone call to a client can sometimes turn into a 90 minute extravaganza involving getting yelled at like crazy for 20 minutes over the phone, determining the client may be a danger to himself, consulting with 4 different people, calling the police to do a welfare check, and completing mucho documentation of all this, which can sometimes lead to missing lunch and being 30 minutes late for your next client. So sometimes maybe it's a good idea to think twice before deciding "I have 10 minutes before lunch, I'll just make those two phone calls." But on the bright side: I've learned early on how to handle a little crisis like this, and (drumroll) I finally have computer access so I was able to complete all the necessary documentation!
But I'm done with work for today, so on a more fun note: Last weekend I had a lovely visit to Seattle (and I got out of town before the crazy heatwave). We went for a nice walk around Fremont,
I got to see how well Jeff is taking care of all our household things (and I was surprised at how much I felt like I was coming home, just from eating off of one of my own plates),
and very happily, I got to visit my two kitties, sleepy-face

st
k
ng)
)
No comments:
Post a Comment