My vertigo and numbness are unchanged, and possibly a bit worse since last week, but there are bright sides. Since Friday I've been feeling less fatigued, and I'm hoping my energy level will keep improving. The best part though, is that I haven't had too much nausea. Two years ago when I had my first bleed, the nausea was the hardest part to cope with, so being mostly spared on that front is a blessing.
I am adjusting to life with these symptoms again, and re-learning to work around the discomfort of them. I'm also finding myself intrigued by them at times. For example the fact that my numbness (due to the very specific location of the lesion) it is on the left side of my face and the right side for my hand leads to a very odd sensation when I wash my face. Rubbing my face on the numb side with a hand that is not numb, and on the not numb side with a hand that is numb is a weird feeling indeed. Also, I'm not sure how to describe having a half-numb tongue, but it is also a weird and interesting sensation.
I really appreciate the e-mails of support from people. I might be a bit slow in responding, and while there's nothing new about that, at least now I have an excuse :)

st
k
ng)
)
No comments:
Post a Comment