Our kids keep getting sick. First Maren had a cold, then I got it, then Linden got it, then Linden got an ear infection, then she had some vomiting episodes, then as soon as everyone was healthy Linden got a new cold then Maren got it then Jeff got it. Miraculously, I have stayed healthy this round. This new cold is really awful, and Linden has slept pretty terribly for the past number of nights, which means I have too. But I think we are all headed toward healthy so hopefully sleep will improve soon too!
I know it has been a few weeks since I posted, and plenty has happened in that time, but it’s hard to think back and remember what. But I can think back to the past couple of days, and on Thursday Maren turned four years old! She has turned into such a big girl. She is reading more and more, is a pro on her balance bike, and for her birthday we got her a real bicycle with training wheels. She is just barely big enough for it and I think it will last her a while. Unfortunately I missed her first time out riding it, but Jeff says that she did really well and just has a little to learn about peddling. At four years old Maren is independent, as stubborn/spirited as ever, getting better and better at figuring things out and solving problems, and is super into rainbows and rainbow colors.
I have been terrible about taking photos on my phone the last few weeks, but here are a few recent ones:

st
k
ng)
) 


No comments:
Post a Comment