Last week we got all new kitchen appliances. New dishwasher, microwave, range, and refrigerator. The ones that came with the house were probably about 25ish years old. I didn’t realize how bad they were until we got new ones. We thought that getting new appliances was kind of silly because the ones we had worked, but it is amazing to be able to have the dishwasher running and still have a conversation. Or have the microwave running and still have a conversation. And to have an oven light that works. And a freezer that doesn’t accidentally get stuck open. I feel like we are living in luxury.
Linden has been having a bit of a tough time lately, and today we could see that her two top middle teeth are about to come through. It seems like teething is pretty rough for her. With only two down and two more coming, I think we are going to be dealing with teething for quite some time. Poor kiddo.

st
k
ng)
) 
No comments:
Post a Comment