There are many updates to report. Every week I mean to say more than I do, but I run out of time. So I will try to include something in each of the next few posts until I am sort of caught up.
We have renovated the area in our bedroom where the Jacuzzi tub used to be. It is currently serving as Linden‘s “bedroom,“ and we have her sleeping in her own crib in that space. We are doing some gentle “sleep training“ to help her sleep better. It seems to be working, despite her having had a cold and then learning how to sit up in bed but how to not lay back down. Things aren’t perfect, but after we go to bed for the night she is mostly waking up to feed only once before waking up for the day.
Eventually we plan to move Linden into her own bedroom, which is the room that used to be our guest room. We have purchased a pull out couch which is in our “TV“ room, a back room with a door that will serve well as a guest room once we don’t have an extra bedroom anymore.
Here are some favourite recent photos:

st
k
ng)
) 






No comments:
Post a Comment