Jeff and Linden were playing ice cream shop, and Linden said that the ice cream flavour was gi-earth boomsmash. Now I kind of want to make some ice cream and call it that, but I am really not sure what flavour it would be 😂
Linden is skipping a lot of naps lately and having some two year old style meltdowns. She is also getting four molars all at once, so I don’t blame her. Our Covid numbers are finally going down substantially, and the museum near our house finally reopened today. You have to book spots online instead of just showing up, and they are only letting a few people in at a time. We went this afternoon, and unfortunately it had been a no nap kind of day and about halfway through Linden just completely lost it. I think you could hear her screaming through the whole museum. But the only way out was through so we quickly did the rest of the loop through the museum and then left.
But despite some crankiness there has also been some lovely sister playing. This morning they made a potion:

st
k
ng)
) 
No comments:
Post a Comment