blue·stock·ing (blstkng) n.
An educated, intellectual woman.

bid·dy (bd) n. Slang
1. A woman, especially a garrulous old one. 2. Nickname for Bridget.


Sunday, September 04, 2022

Grade 2!

 On Thursday Maren started grade 2. On Wednesday night there was “bring your backpack day” at the school, which is a chance for kids to meet their teachers, and drop off school supplies in their classrooms. And parents and families get to come too. That means that for the first time ever - never before because of the pandemic - I got to go inside Maren’s school, inside her classroom, and meet her teacher in person. After, there was a bbq fundraiser, and we ate (vegan) hot dogs, and talked to other parents while the kids played. 



It all felt so normal. I know we aren’t out of this pandemic yet, but I am really starting to appreciate the return to normal ❤️

No comments: