blue·stock·ing (blstkng) n.
An educated, intellectual woman.

bid·dy (bd) n. Slang
1. A woman, especially a garrulous old one. 2. Nickname for Bridget.


Sunday, September 11, 2022

Tomato jam and red potatoes

 Our garden harvest this year is much better than last year. This year I grew mostly tomatoes and potatoes. The funny thing is, we don’t really like tomatoes, but it seems like they produce much better than anything else we have grown. Besides potatoes, which also tend not to disappoint.


So this year we had to figure out how to use a ton of tomatoes, even though we don’t like them at all when they are raw. We definitely like tomato sauces, but I wanted to do something with them that would be better homemade than you can buy at the store. We slow roasted some tomatoes and they were quite good, and I also made a batch of tomato jam, which is fun and unusual. I love it but Jeff is not as sure about it. Linden says she loves it but hasn’t actually eaten any 🤣


No comments: